Skincare Routine

My friend asked me the other day how my skin looks so nice at 38. I have to admit Ive been working at it since my early 20s. I grew up on Siesta Key,(we all did) tanning on the worlds whitest beach. Its gorgeous, but does some funny stuff to ur skin and eyes when its a big reflection. I'm on the right, twin left, big sis(no products) back middle. She used to use baby oil, and clean boats for years. I rubbed off on Katy though and shes pretty good about using wrinkle stuff too.

I also had a dermatologist aunt and uncle to remind me to "wear my sunscreen" and not get burned. Even with the warnings I still remember some horrible 2nd degree burns where I'd get water blisters.

Also wearing sunglasses wasnt stressed and as a result I have permanant burns on my eyes from playing beach volleyball for years with my twin sister. We had this assistant basketball coach who also loved the sun and showed us what we could look forward too if we didnt take care of it. That being said.

I'm including a pic of my skin care routine. Ive been using clay masks for about 5 yrs and they make all the difference tightening and toning. Go to sallys and get queen helen's mint julep mud mask jar $5 and it lasts forever. It also has sulfur in it if acne is an issue.

I just get these fine face sponges from tarpon springs and they are amazing for delicate skin around the eye. I have been exfoliating forever and it keeps the skin nice because its always having to produce new youthful cells. Good luck and let me know if u have any questions by commenting below.

Comments