Cougar In the Making!

Its been a good inertia kinda day. Its a birthday month getting closer to 40 does lead to a lot of self reflection I'm finding. This blog is midnight therapy because at time's I have a mind that won't quit. I also happen to be a therapist whose ability to self reflect is stellar. Hence why I'll always have clients including myself.


Tonight my insomnia comes from the massive endorphins of a 40 min cardio workout at level 7 of 10. Oh how I love them but always forget my cut off point of a half hour if I want to sleep. I apparently forgot that one. They say they are stronger than heroin apparently so much so I had memory loss and here I am.

I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me or I'm actually growing wider after an active halloween. I immediately had to get feedback from my big sis...."no you don't look different."
                       Megan/Katy
               Not Preggers/Preggers
My twin=Same belly size=New Low

And then mom today...the doctor always problem solving at the expense of my apparent feelings. "Well you could get a lap band like your cousin." Thanks mom automatically throwing me into the beyond hope category.  The gym manager gave me a great discount after my little "mom truth," breakdown.

I also dragged out my core workout manual and tried to find the exact area muscle the expansion seemed to be happening over. Fire hydrant leg kicks to the (not immediate) rescue.


So here I start on my weight loss journey 8 months before my 20th high school reunion and 2 yrs and 2 weeks before my 40th birthday. Watch out boys...cougar in the making here 😝






Comments