Twins first baby!

I lie here ready for bed and get a whiff of my identical twins new perfume on my pillow. I instantly am comforted and feel that the world is inherently good again and everything will be fine. I am so lucky to know so intricately that there is another human being walking this planet that has a heart as good as mine.

We went to church tonight, and had dinner. She's 9 months pregnant or 36 weeks I think. Its hilarious watching her face experience this, as she gets a swift kick to the belly button and practically yells out in church. From when she first thought it felt like bubbles to now there's no denying its kicking.

Its a boy...Aiden kinda real but not really. 3 weeks to go. We experience things similarly like thinking we both were infertile, between us theres no lack of trying.  So at 37 its kinda a surprise that one of us could even get pregnant.

I cant even begin to describe the wonderful wierd bond we have but its really special and I feel lucky to get to experience it. Putting it into words does it no justice. I suppose I'll try anyway though. Everyone seems so fascinated by twins so I thought why not blog about it. Its definetly magical pretty often. Especially since were so different but also the same.

Comments

  1. Im glad so excited! And scared its only a wk and a half away. Ill keep my volume on my phone up till u give birth twinnie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment